My friend, Chris Hamady, an Apple Distinguished Educator and all-around brilliant educational-technology-enthusiast is hosting his annual CREATE! Conference. You may remember Chris from the awesome series of guest posts he did on the Wired Educator blog, or from his own, awesome site. Either way, you will want to check out his upcoming conference and add it to your calendar.
The conference date is June 8, 2017. The conference is at Anthony Wayne Schools in North West Ohio. It begins at 8:15 AM and ends at 4:00 PM.
Learn more, apply to present, or register to attend here: https://createconference.net
Here’s more from Chris:
CREATE! – June 8, 2017
8:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
2017 CREATE! Conference. creativity. technology. education
Anthony Wayne Local Schools, an award winning educational technology program, and Bowling Green State University, are pleased to invite you to take part in the 2017 CREATE! Conference on June 8, 2017.
CREATE! was conceived to provide educators with an opportunity to explore and discover real-world, standards-based lessons that incorporate creativity, technology and 21st century skills. Lessons containing these characteristics result in engaging, inspiring, student-centered learning. Let our presenters show you how they are leading the evolution of teaching and learning in order to more effectively prepare our students for the 21st century and beyond.
There will be 5 session strands at CREATE! 2017:
1. Sessions that focus on the integration of creativity and technology into the classroom.
2. Sessions that focus on Information Technology support of classroom technology integration.
3. Sessions that focus on higher education and its focus on the integration of creativity and technology in the classroom through research and faculty development.
4. Sessions co-presented by students.
5. Sessions focusing on STEM and STEAM related content.